- Senior Finance Analyst
- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- Hollins Park
- £26,565 - £35,577
- 24/04/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the recently reconfigured Business Intelligence team at North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS FT. The Business Intelligence Team integrates the performance and management accounting functions which work alongside the information and development teams.
The Trust has recently significantly expanded its operations and is introducing an integrated information management platform in the coming months and has created a structure to support the new business and new ways of working as we become more digitally advanced.
We are looking to recruit a committed and proactive individual as a Senior Finance Analyst. We believe working within the integrated team will provide a challenging and varied environment, with the scope to gain knowledge across a number of fields so we are looking for quick thinking individuals that have a broad skill set and a willingness and ability to learn and adapt.
As an employee of North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS FT, you will receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including yoga and pilates classes
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
• Access to the NHS pension scheme
• The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts, such as the Salary Sacrifice Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research We are committed to the delivery of outstanding care for our patients. The successful candidate will share this commitment and demonstrate both our Trust values and our culture of compassionate care.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For an informal chat or any further information on the role advertised please call or email Natasha Lee –Business Intelligence Partner on 01925 664861 or email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664416