- Band 4
- 37.5 per week
- Hollins Park
- £19,409 - £22,683
- 29/05/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a highly skilled Buyer / Procurement Analyst to form an integral part of the procurement department and support the delivery of buying activity and the overall cost improvement programme across the organisation. You will support the Senior Buyer and Procurement Manager in obtaining maximum possible benefits from expenditure against goods and services, seeking best value, reliability, responsiveness and innovation in all purchasing activity.
You will also support and develop the buying practices and data delivery processes to assist with the organising and planning of a flexible and comprehensive procurement function that is agile and responsive to operational needs of the Trust. This will include improving access to accurate and robust data across the range of procurement and financial systems, as well as rationalising processes to drive departmental efficiencies.
Buying activities will include the sourcing of products/services, supplier negotiation, processing formal quotations, catalogue development/management and processing of purchase requisitions.
As an employee of North West Boroughs Healthcare Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, you will receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates.
• Free parking at our new Atherleigh Park Hospital.
• Access to the nature trail walk on Atherleigh Park grounds.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years' and 33 days after 10 years’ service).
• Access to the NHS pension scheme.
• The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts, such as the NHS Electronics Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes.
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre.
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further details contact: Paul Harrison, Procurement Manager Tel: 01925 664859
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664416