- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Patient Safety
- As per Current Role
- 3 years fixed term
- 2 PA's
- Dependent on current salary
- 22/06/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
We are delighted to offer an exciting role of Associate Medical Director for Patient Safety and Quality
- To provide senior medical leadership within the organisation in terms of quality and patient safety
- To work with the Medical Director to deliver the Trust suicide prevention strategy. The post holder will be the senior clinician responsible for its trust wide implementation
- The post holder will work along with integrated governance and the trust clinical director to provide medical leadership to the implementation of the trust quality strategy.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERNAL VACANCY OPEN ONLY TO EMPLOYEES OF NORTH WEST BOROUGHS HEALTHCARE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST. AGENCY WORKERS CURRENTLY WORKING AT THE TRUST ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO APPLY***
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Assistant Medical Director Jose Mathew:
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664416