- Apprenticeship Scheme
- 12 months fixed term
- 37.5 per week
- Hollins Park
- £3.70 per hour year 1 - range £4.05 - £7.50 year 2
- 22/04/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
Corporate Services Apprentice Administrator
We are delighted to confirm we are recruiting up to 3 Business Administration Apprentices within our Corporate services department at North West Boroughs Healthcare. Apprentices will be based at Hollins Park House.
£3.70 per hour for year 1
Range £4.05 - £7.83 for year 2
We have the following opportunities available to provide admin support:
- Executive Office – providing support to the Chair and Chief Executive
- Procurement Department – providing support to the Procurement team
- Clinical Networks team – providing support across the Boroughs to support Clinical Networks
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we’ve recently expanded our Trust bringing in new 0-19 services, eating disorder services and criminal justice team.
There’s a great support and development package available which includes monthly mentoring from our experienced teams, a peer network group, support from our Vocational Skills Coordinator, a dedicated college mentor and of course the ability to learn on the job and get paid!
What are we looking for?
• Care, Compassion and a real desire to help people.
• A commitment to learning and developing yourself.
• An interest and knowledge in mental health.
• The ability to use your own initiative.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Flexible in terms of delivering care within a variety of environments
• Most importantly we are looking for considerate, supportive individuals who listen and care.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service).
• Access to the NHS pension scheme.
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre.
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Liz Mercer at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
01925 664 473
Susie Warwick at Susie.Warwick@nwbh.nhs.uk
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664894