- Children's 0-19
- Band 3
- Fixed term contract 9 months
- 22.5 per week
- Thornton Health Centre Bretlands Road L23 1TQ
- Thornton Liverpool
- £16,968 - £19,852 per annum pro rata
- 26/04/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
We are currently looking to recruit a committed and efficient Clinical Support Worker within the Sefton 0-19 Team.
The successful candidate will be required to have good communication skills and possess experience in working with children and families ideally in either a school / nursery setting.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme (0-19) to include screening and public health, health promoting activities. The successful applicant will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, previous knowledge of working in a child focused health care setting. General typing skills, and data inputting knowledge, together with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is a must.
This post is subject to a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £29.50 for a standard disclosure, the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
Why North West Boroughs Healthcare?
We are delighted to offer a range of great benefits for our people and hope that you agree some of these benefits will make a real difference:
- Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
- The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts such as the Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes
- Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre
- Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Karen Thornhill - Team Manager
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664894