- Mental Health
- Band 5
- 1 x Permanent & 1 x 12 month fixed term
- 37.5 hours per week
- Peasley cross hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- Today at 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
2 full time 37.5 hour vacancies - 1 x 12 month fixed term and 1 x permanent
Are you a Nurse Practitioner with a passion for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
The North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust provides treatment, support and guidance for a wide range of health issues, including physical, mental health and learning disability services.
We are delighted to confirm an opportunity within Taylor ward in peasley cross hospital. Taylor is a male acute adult inpatient ward based on the recovery model of care for people with severe and enduring mental health problems. The primary role of the Nurse Practitioner is to co-ordinate, provide and monitor the nursing care of the designated group of service users during the inpatient episode. The post holders will be required to supervise and co-ordinate Nursing Staff, Student Nurses and Health Care Assistants with an overriding purpose of supporting the provision of the highest quality service user care.
Successful applicants will be offered a full Trust induction and local work based induction. Full access is given to mandatory training and service specific training as identified in the Management supervision process.
As a must, you will be an effective communicator and listener with a compassionate nature and a commitment to delivering outstanding patient care, every time.
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Nurse Practitioner
• Compassionate and competent
• Willing to learn
• Flexible in their approach
• Motivated and committed to improving Quality of Care delivery
• Able to prioritise your workload
• A strong communicator and listener
As an employee of The North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, you will receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and Pilates classes
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
• Access to the NHS pension scheme
• The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts, such as NHS Electronics Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Car and Bikes for Staff
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education centre
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/ or research.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Peasley cross Hospital
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664856