- Band 6
- 37.5 per week
- £26,565 - £35,577 per annum
- Today at 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
Are you a Nurse with a passion for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a Band 6 Associate Nurse Practitioner to come and join our team and to work across the 3 Knowsley Walk in Centres.
You must possess RGN/RSCN qualification and be 3 years post registered.
We are looking for an experienced and highly committed Nurses to support us in ensuring we deliver outstanding patient care, every time.
As a must have you will be:
• Committed to high quality care.
• Flexible and open to new ways of working.
• Able to work autonomously within a multi disciplinary team.
• A strong communicator and listener.
We are delighted to offer a range of great benefits for our people and hope that you agree some of these benefits will make a real difference:
- Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
- The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts such as the NHS Electronics Scheme, Salary Sacrifice, Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes
- Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre
Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an enhanced disclosure , the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
HELEN BOYLE 0151 244 3543
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664856