- Apprenticeship Scheme
- 12 month fixed term contract to cover the duration of the apprenticeship
- 37.5 per week
- Hollins Park
- Across Boroughs
- £3.50 per hour year 1 - range £4.05 - £7.50 year 2
- 24/01/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
We are delighted to confirm we are recruiting up to 40 Apprentices across our services at North West Boroughs Healthcare. Apprentices will be based in one of the following Boroughs and we will accommodate preferences wherever possible. Our Boroughs are:
£3.50 per hour for year 1
Range £4.05 - £7.50 for year 2
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we’ve recently expanded our 0-19 services, eating disorder services and criminal justice team.
There’s a great support and development package available which includes monthly mentoring from our experienced teams, a peer network group, support from our Vocational Skills Coordinator, a dedicated college mentor and of course the ability to learn on the job and get paid!
What are we looking for?
• Care, Compassion and a real desire to help people.
• A commitment to learning and developing yourself.
• An interest and knowledge in mental health.
• The ability to use your own initiative.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Flexible in terms of delivering care within a variety of environments
• Most importantly we are looking for considerate, supportive individuals who listen and care.
Please note we are also recruiting for Apprentice Healthcare assistants.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service).
• Access to the NHS pension scheme.
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre.
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Liz Mercer at Elizabeth.mercer:nwbh.nhs.uk
01925 664 473
Susie Warwick at Susie.Warwick@nwbh.nhs.uk
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664894